ZSN-240 PSA Nitrogen Generation Equipment
- ZSN- 240
- Generator Dimensions
- Generator Weight
- Power Requirements
- Nitrogen Flow
- Nitrogen Purity
- up to 95%~99.9995%
- Dew Point
- ≤-40℃（normal pressure）
ZSN-240 PSA Nitrogen Generation Equipment the high-quality carbon molecular sieve as the adsorbent, and uses the pressure swing adsorption principle to directly obtain nitrogen from compressed air.
Under certain pressure, due to the kinetic effect, the diffusion rate of oxygen and nitrogen on the carbon molecular sieve has a large difference. Many oxygen molecules are adsorbed by the carbon molecular sieve, and nitrogen molecules are enriched under the gas-phase condition to achieve the separation of oxygen and nitrogen.
As the carbon molecular sieve* s adsorption capacity for oxygen varies with pressure, the pressure reduction may desorb the oxygen molecules adsorbed by the carbon molecular sieve, so that the carbon molecular sieve is regenerated and repeatedly used. Two adsorption tower processes are adopted. One is to carry out adsorption and nitrogen generation, and the other is to implement desorption and regeneration. Two processes are repeatedly and alternatively used to continuously generate high-quality nitrogen.
1. The labyrinth gas-flow diffusion device (national invention patent) can make the gas flow evenly distributed, and greatly enhance the utilization rate of the molecular sieve. The unique muffler device (national patent) can effectively reduce the running noise of the equipment.
2. Have complete process design, optimal use effect, and unique protective measures for molecular sieves, to lengthen the service life of the carbon molecular sieve.
3. The intelligent interlock unqualified nitrogen emptying device can ensure the quality of nitrogen.
4. The nitrogen device flow rate, automatic purity adjustment system, remote control system, and so on are optional.
5. Simple & convenient operation, stable running, and a high degree of automation may achieve the unmanned operation.
Typical Plant Configuration
1. Main Air Compressor(s), where the air is compressed up to the required process pressure
2. Pre-Treatment section for H2O and CO2 removal
3. Skid-mounted and supplied as a packaged unit
Technical Parameter Table of ZSN Nitrogen Generation Equipment (Purity: 99.5%)
Model (ZSN Standard)
Effective Gas (Nm³/min )
Air Purification System
Inlet & Outlet Diameter (mm)
Project: 300-450MW Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant Project in Gulasau, Bangladesh
Customer: Dalian Pass Gas System Co., Ltd.
Equipment: ZSN-90 nitrogen generator 3 sets
Project: Pakistan Bailukai 1223MW Combined Cycle Power Plant Project
Customer: Harbin Electric International Engineering Co., Ltd.
Equipment: 2 sets of nitrogen generator ZSN-240
Project: CPF3 and related system EPCC project in Halfaya, Iraq
Customer: China Petroleum Engineering and Construction Corporation
Equipment: Nitrogen generator ZSN-300 1 set